Last Day Tomorrow time for the Final Push

Graham77

Hi again chaps. I have confirmed with Mish that we will close the gallery at midnight on 30th. I am away for a few days after that so will put up a poll as soon as I get back and I'll find a third prize aswell.

Good luck to all still putting last minute touches to their builds

Graham

Edited by Graham77
User error

Great stuff Graham, it's been an enjoyable GB, thanks for running it :)

Mike

Even though I didn't get anything finished (real life got in the way too much), I still had fun with what bit of building I did get done. And there were some excellent looking projects done for this GB (some are still ongoing and I hope they get finished eventually). Congrats to the participants who did finish.

Can I just add my thanks for running the GB too. really enjoyed doing this one (even if it took longer than I hoped!!), and also a big thank you for extending the finishing date.

Looking forward to the poll opening, there are some great models in there!

Richard

I'd like to echo that sentiment too, this is the GB I've been following from the sidelines the most (so many nice builds) and while I didn't finish my last minute entry I'm still glad I threw my hat in the ring.

Well done to everyone who got their build into the gallery!

Indeed, this was a very entertaining GB, even though I only just managed to emerge form it with my sanity intact... (although some may question that statement!)