Revell 1/32 Typhoon

gunpowder17

Well, I've put some in the nose of mine, just in case, because of the resin exhausts I'm using. I don't think it would be needed usually. As insurance, you could leave the nose off till last thing and add some there if needed. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Kirk

Well, I've put some in the nose of mine, just in case, because of the resin exhausts I'm using. I don't think it would be needed usually. As insurance, you could leave the nose off till last thing and add some there if needed. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Kirk

Good point , thanks!

Add nose weight and replace the undercarriage with metal replacements, otherwise after a short time the flimsy plastic undercarriage legs will simply snap under the weight of the aircraft.

Yup thought about that but i have not heard good things abouth the SAC stuff lately.

Yup thought about that but i have not heard good things abouth the SAC stuff lately.

I've used SAC's metal undercarriage on my Typhoon and it's fine. Basically just cast metal replacements for the kit parts. Fits perfectly and I don't have to worry about the undercarriage snapping off under the weight of the kit (and all the resin I threw into it).