Fantasy Printshop

Welcome to Fantasy Printshop we are screen printers of water slide transfers ( decals) every job is printed by Hand, our min order is 25 A4 sheets, In our time we have print for every country in the world with 36 years experience in screen printing. Please feel free to leave comments.

Our contact details are Visit My Website Email link Fantasy Printshop : tel 01208 77772 Contact Ray Horwell

Edited by Fantasy Printshop
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ray,

Do you do lines of dashes on carrier film? A bit vague but what I am looking for is the yellow 'cut here' marking found around cockpit canopy edges in the 60's and 70's and probably the 80's. I have a particular requirement for a 1/48th Phantom in 1970's camouflage. Its the Revell kit and, unfortunately I don't have a complete kit decal sheet, the 8 sections making up these markings being missing. I was going to use some Xtradecal decal strip but I don't have any yellow. I did have some solid yellow but, having cut a 1mm strip, it broke up in the water! Plan B was masking and then painting but the result was just not consistent enough. I looked at some of your Canberra walkway markings but they are too heavy. Can you suggest anything?

Many thanks

Simon

• 1 month later...

Hi Simon yes we do do walk ways link below

http://www.fantasyprintshop.co.uk/_A6APG.aspx?nh=1

hope this is what you are looking for

thanks

Ray

Hi Ray,

Do you do lines of dashes on carrier film? A bit vague but what I am looking for is the yellow 'cut here' marking found around cockpit canopy edges in the 60's and 70's and probably the 80's. I have a particular requirement for a 1/48th Phantom in 1970's camouflage. Its the Revell kit and, unfortunately I don't have a complete kit decal sheet, the 8 sections making up these markings being missing. I was going to use some Xtradecal decal strip but I don't have any yellow. I did have some solid yellow but, having cut a 1mm strip, it broke up in the water! Plan B was masking and then painting but the result was just not consistent enough. I looked at some of your Canberra walkway markings but they are too heavy. Can you suggest anything?

Many thanks

Simon

Thanks for that Ray. What I was really looking for was a dashed version of that because the canopy marking is a cut line. I have a sheet of yellow lines from a supplier in Norwich but most 1960's RAF and some Navy jets had these - Hunters for example,

Cheers

Simon

• 6 months later...

Quick question, sheet FP210 is listed as Dull Red - I am looking for something close to WWII RAF roundel red color to represent the fabric used to cover wing gun ports on Spitfires and Hurricanes (running out of old fin flashes I can cut up). Would FP210 work?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...