BRITMODELLERS NEW STYLE THREADS

tonyot

I`ve just noticed that BRITMODELLER has changed the way its threads are laid out and personally I hate it, does anybody else have an opinion about these changes? I liked reading through the various different pages but now you have to select each individual page and as my computer is very slow it is very time consuming,

Cheers

Tony O

I`ve just noticed that BRITMODELLER has changed the way its threads are laid out and personally I hate it, does anybody else have an opinion about these changes? I liked reading through the various different pages but now you have to select each individual page and as my computer is very slow it is very time consuming,

Cheers

Tony O

Tony ,

Click on "options" at the top of first post , then select standard display mode and all will be back to normal.

Andrew

Tony ,

Click on "options" at the top of first post , then select standard display mode and all will be back to normal.

Andrew

Cheers for your constructive comment Andrew, now I can continue enjoying Britmodeller the way I always have. I wasn`t being grumpy, just asking other peoples opinion about a recent change on the website but now that I know how to deal with it, I`m actually very happy!!

Cheers

Tony O

jeez... has everyone had a grumpy pill over the Bank Holiday weekend? :rolleyes:

:rofl: People and technology - a dangerous mix

:rofl: People and technology - a dangerous mix

Yeah, and when you add in bugs to the software, you're struggling. I'm looking forward to the next release actually, as I'm bored with these bugs and want to try out some new ones :wacko:

Cheers

Tony O

Hi Tony, Noticed this yesterday, I can't say I like it either, looks too much like ARC and I don't go there that often any longer, As you say it was quite nice to troll through the responses to the threads. Maybe the powers that be will listen to our moans and maybe I'll get a reply as to having a separate Helicopter Subject section! Obviously I only read your thread comments, I wasn't going through all of them but I would have!!!

Colin on the Africa Station

I hate it. I use my mobile at work and now it is very hard to read. Before I can read all posts in one go but now is much harder. Every post I need to open separate so this take more time and I spend my 500mb much faster cos every post is open in new window. I'm very sad but will need to stop reading bm at work. I'm a gateman on building site so very often I have nothing to do only read. Can you make old style back? Or maybe mobile version or app?

HELLO??? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?

LOOK!!!!

Click the link above to see instructions for returning your settings to normal. It's NOT a change to the site, just a glitch in your settings.

Once I read all the threads and I clicked on said button, normal service was resumed! Ain't technology great? Yes, only if you read the instructions!

Colin on the Africa Station

LOOK!!!!

Click the link above to see instructions for returning your settings to normal. It's NOT a change to the site, just a glitch in your settings.

Hi Mike

might I suggest

"Keep Calm

and

Carry On

as Mike says just adjust your settings guys - I fell for it too till I worked out how to turn it back to normal

LOOK!!!!

Thanks. Btw any chance for mobile app in future?

Bugs? Surely you mean 'un-documented features' ;)

Iain

Of course! Silly me :doh:

Thanks. Btw any chance for mobile app in future?

I believe so with the latest version, but I'm not too sure whether it's available in the UK yet :hmmm:

I think you mean "opportunities"...

Them too :rolleyes:

LOOK!!!!

...Mike ..It takes a while for the elderly folks to grasp new technology........ :pardon::rofl::rofl:

....: BUT I know IT HAS NOT CHANGED for over 2 years..... :mental: it Must be the extra happiness that they all got over the JUBILEE week end..they have to come down to earth........ :evil_laugh:

JUST TEASING Y'ALL !!! :tease::tease:

!!! lolololLOLOLOLOL!!!

Edited by HOUSTON

LOOK!!!!

Calm down dear! Its only a forum!

Martin

Calm down dear! Its only a forum!

Martin

Yep, but after having had more than my fair share (and Mike gets them regulary as well) of PM's since I became a Mod asking "why we have changed the forums?" when its a user issue, it does get annoying. Especially when not only is the initial post shouted, but posted in a forum area meant to discuss magazines and books, not site issues. A solid case for RTFI or RTFQ I think. :shithappens: