This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Homebee

1/48 - Supermarine Attacker F.1 by Trumpeter - released

The Trumpeter's 1/48th Supermarine Attacker F.1 kit (ref. 2866) is scheduled to release in China for August 2012.

Don't ask me why she's presented as "new variant with significant new tooling"? Most probably a "wrong copy & paste".

Sources:

http://www.trumpeter...20612/2156.html

http://www.cybermode...trumpeter.shtml

trumpeter21.jpg

7_144413_1.jpg

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee

While its good to see Trumpeter doing such an unusual subject choice in 1/48 I can't help but think of the list of 1950's/60's UK types I'd rather have seen

Just sticking with Supermarine stable how about the Swift and Scimitar for example?

Thats before we start on

Javelin

late mark Meteors

I am sure that there are others

While its good to see Trumpeter doing such an unusual subject choice in 1/48 I can't help but think of the list of 1950's/60's UK types I'd rather have seen

Just sticking with Supermarine stable how about the Swift and Scimitar for example?

Thats before we start on

Javelin

late mark Meteors

I am sure that there are others

VenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenom

VenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomV

enomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVe

nomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVen

omVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVeno

mVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenom

VenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenom

Or do I have to be less subtle?

:jump_fire:

VenomVenomVenomVenomVenom

Why do I hear the Pink Panther theme when reading that? :lol:

Maybe they are adding a new fuselage sprue to their Spiteful wings....

The "Significant new tooling" almost implies that, although that could just be the translation. :shrug:

I wonder where they do their market research. Hannants were still stuck with CA kits until recently and were selling them buy-one-get-one-free at one time. As someone said here, with so many gaps to fill it does seem odd.

Edited by viscount806x

It's great to see Trumpeter doing these more obscure aircraft and I'll buy them........but I want to see a new tool Vampire and Venom series in 1/48th too.

Well I'll happily buy one. Okay, so long as it isn't horrifically mis-shapen and expensive...

Well that does look horrible and mis-shapen - oh no, hang on, it's an Attacker, it's supposed to look like that ...

Ah bugger, just sent an order away as well, maybe my LMS will have one soon...