1/48 - Supermarine Attacker F.1 by Trumpeter - released

Homebee

The Trumpeter's 1/48th Supermarine Attacker F.1 kit (ref. 2866) is scheduled to release in China for August 2012.

Don't ask me why she's presented as "new variant with significant new tooling"? Most probably a "wrong copy & paste".

Sources:

http://www.trumpeter...20612/2156.html

http://www.cybermode...trumpeter.shtml

trumpeter21.jpg

7_144413_1.jpg

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee

While its good to see Trumpeter doing such an unusual subject choice in 1/48 I can't help but think of the list of 1950's/60's UK types I'd rather have seen

Just sticking with Supermarine stable how about the Swift and Scimitar for example?

Thats before we start on

Javelin

late mark Meteors

I am sure that there are others

While its good to see Trumpeter doing such an unusual subject choice in 1/48 I can't help but think of the list of 1950's/60's UK types I'd rather have seen

Just sticking with Supermarine stable how about the Swift and Scimitar for example?

Thats before we start on

Javelin

late mark Meteors

I am sure that there are others

VenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenom

VenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomV

enomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVe

nomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVen

omVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVeno

mVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenom

VenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenomVenom

Or do I have to be less subtle?

:jump_fire:

Maybe they are adding a new fuselage sprue to their Spiteful wings....

The "Significant new tooling" almost implies that, although that could just be the translation. :shrug:

• 2 months later...

I wonder where they do their market research. Hannants were still stuck with CA kits until recently and were selling them buy-one-get-one-free at one time. As someone said here, with so many gaps to fill it does seem odd.

Edited by viscount806x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...