Tamiya 48th Sherman 1C Firefly

Hi

This Tamiya Sherman is going to be my build.

I was going to do it OOTB but have read up on the kit and now plan to do as many of the updates to it as i can in the time.

I can not post any photos just at this time, as on Sat i was trying to post the photos on Photobucket to start this thread and found out my Dongel had stopped working, well a new updated one is on its way shall not get till mid week, so hope to do the photos then, aim at work now so useing the works internet which we are allowed to do.

I shall do the kit as the 23rd Hsr, 11th Armoured Div 1944 Putanges France as in the Kit.

If any of the AFV chaps has more info on this kit or markings please tell me if aim doing it right.

This is my first AFV for about 15 years the last a Tamiya T34 in 35th.

Paul

Hi

This Tamiya Sherman is going to be my build.

I was going to do it OOTB but have read up on the kit and now plan to do as many of the updates to it as i can in the time.

I can not post any photos just at this time, as on Sat i was trying to post the photos on Photobucket to start this thread and found out my Dongel had stopped working, well a new updated one is on its way shall not get till mid week, so hope to do the photos then, aim at work now so useing the works internet which we are allowed to do.

I shall do the kit as the 23rd Hsr, 11th Armoured Div 1944 Putanges France as in the Kit.

If any of the AFV chaps has more info on this kit or markings please tell me if aim doing it right.

This is my first AFV for about 15 years the last a Tamiya T34 in 35th.

Paul

Welcome, I just built that kit, so if you need any advice, feel free to ask :)

This is the result.

Hi

The new Dongle has got to me a few hours ago so back on line now on my own laptop.

Here is the opening photo.

DSC_9047.jpg

I now plan to use the Eduard PE set number 28-049, I download the instructions from there site at work on monday (nice colour printers you see). I shall look for this at Salisbury show this w/e.

I shall do a few small things to the kit in the mean time to get it ready for the PE bits.

I do not know yet if to still use the figures.

Till next time

Paul