Splendid Cats Group Build

Howdy Chaps....

Hehe, Ive found one, after much head scratching and thinking after Black Knights post....

Manx is a breed of Cat... :coolio:

Model has 139 parts, I have built the engine casing, (9 pieces), I think it falls within the 25% rule.

Thanks

Steve

This is brilliant, great find ! :thumbsup:

Durn it Steve! Ya beat me tooit.

I too have a Norton Manx. and I up your anti a 'Triumph Tiger'.......

Ooooooooh, a Tiger....

Good one Black Knight. :thumbsup: Check and Mate

So thats two bikes on the pop then, comeoooooooooooon, we need some more...

RoNAF, what about a bike?

Steve

Ooooooooh, a Tiger....

Good one Black Knight. :thumbsup: Check and Mate

So thats two bikes on the pop then, comeoooooooooooon, we need some more...

RoNAF, what about a bike?

Steve

Steve: I'll be paying attention to your building of the Manx, so I can copy you. I'll have to get the Triumph Tiger out of storage - hope I can find it.

I turned coward in the Motorcycle GB and didnt do my Vincent - maybe I'll be more couageous and actually do the Tiger. [and maybe the Manx]

However; I'll be kicking off the build with a F8 Bearcat - just to get 'warmed up' sort of thing.

I must get to the local museum for photo taking; it has a famous Norton Manx on display, although I seem to remember it might be the 350. Still, details is details.

extra: I suppose if a Du-Cat-i is out a Suzuki KAT-ana is pushing it too?

Edited by Black Knight

Steve: I'll be paying attention to your building of the Manx, so I can copy you. I'll have to get the Triumph Tiger out of storage - hope I can find it.

I turned coward in the Motorcycle GB and didnt do my Vincent - maybe I'll be more couageous and actually do the Tiger. [and maybe the Manx]

However; I'll be kicking off the build with a F8 Bearcat - just to get 'warmed up' sort of thing.

I must get to the local museum for photo taking; it has a famous Norton Manx on display, although I seem to remember it might be the 350. Still, details is details.

Cool Black Knight, No Problem at all, can even do a manx each :thumbsup:

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Steve, --- something which you PREFER more than a Manx Norton! Shame on you!

And here am I hoping to learn from your experience of building these kits. So am I the only one to venutre with a M'bike then?

Ah well, say laa veee.

Fred

Steve, --- something which you PREFER more than a Manx Norton! Shame on you!

And here am I hoping to learn from your experience of building these kits. So am I the only one to venutre with a M'bike then?

Ah well, say laa veee.

Fred

Oh Fred...

Well I suppose I could be persuaded....

Maybe I'll even do two builds...

Funny thing is, I spent like 3 weeks looking for a non wingy thing Cat thing, and I had one in my cupboard all the time...a Jaguar no less!

Steve

• 2 weeks later...