Splendid Cats Group Build

Here's the banner featuring Jaguar, Hellcat, Leopard and Tiger. Should be shrunk sufficiently to pass BM regulations for signatures! Please ask if you want a larger version for any reason.

GBbannersmallfinalversion2.jpg

Edited by Vulcanicity

• 2 weeks later...
Here's the banner featuring Jaguar, Hellcat, Leopard and Tiger. Should be shrunk sufficiently to pass BM regulations for signatures! Please ask if you want a larger version for any reason.

GBbannersmallfinalversion2.jpg

how do i get this on my posts???

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick reminder of who's in this one;

1. Hood

2. Arnobiz

3. Shar2

4. Jabba

5. Vulcanicity

i. Cuprar

7. Enzo Matrix

8. Mungo1974

9. SaintsPhil

10. Parabat

11. CliffB

12. Gajman

13. Mad Steve

14. PaulJ

15. Navy Bird

16. Pigsty

17. cjhm

18. Merlin9807

19. DaveJL

20. ChocksAway

21. AndyC

22. Wellzy

23. Arniec

24. Deon

25. Hardtarget

26. Kev1n

27. Mikkel

28. Wosipunk

29. John T

30. Will Vale

31. Moggy

32. fatbaldbloke

33. Robw uk

34. ghaynes

Edited by Parabat

Just been catching up on the forum over the weekend and missed the initial discussion. Is it too late to join in the GB? I've got Hellcat and Bearcat racer decals in the cupboard and this might be the excuse I need to buy a Tigercat.

Of course you're welcome!

The list was just a reminder for those who had put their names down before this thread was opened.

Be good to see your Tigercat.

So sorry, I missed the important bit: are we talking things with cat-based names only, or does it spread out to Tiger Meet schemes or other feline connections (RAF 74 Sqn; VMFA(AW)-224 Fighting Bengals, etc)...?

So sorry, I missed the important bit: are we talking things with cat-based names only, or does it spread out to Tiger Meet schemes or other feline connections (RAF 74 Sqn; VMFA(AW)-224 Fighting Bengals, etc)...?

As Shar2 says, cat based names for this one, but have a look at the Tigermeet GB HERE which will cater for Tigermeet planes and Tiger Squadrons.

As Shar2 says, cat based names for this one, but have a look at the Tigermeet GB HERE which will cater for Tigermeet planes and Tiger Squadrons.

Much thanks for that, Sir -not really a fan of Tigermeet schemes per se, just wondered as to the scope of the GB...now I have the answer, I know exactly what to go for. :)

Count me in with a Jag.....hopefully....if Italeri pull their finger out!

Already have three Jags on the go...four if you include the 1:1 scale one so another one won't hurt! :)

Regards.

Graham

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Someone has to say it: the tank on that banner isn't a Tiger, it looks like an M1 Abrams to me.

Chairman Meow insists I enter, seems to be saying something about a couple of Grumman float planes. Not gonna happen, but I'm sure I can find something for this group build... it even overlaps the US Navy group build, now how efficient is that?

DSC00065a.jpg