FAA Group Build

I'm in. With something painted grey probably. Details to follow!

Cheers,

Bill

Let's see, I have the CMR kits for both the Scimitar and the Sea Venom, but I want to do the Sea Venom in the Australian markings (Danni's Dad!) so that won't qualify as FAA. Scimitar it is then!

Cheers,

Bill

If you look at my RFI's that I have done in the past; 90% are FAA.

So....... as long as it's 1/48, I will take requests....................over to you.

(I do have a large stash)

I'll definitely be in with a Seafire...or maybe a Harrier. Although might do a Sea Vixen, or a Sea Fury, Seahawk, Sea Venom sort of thing. Have got a Sopwith Baby actually, although rigging and GB's aren't always good bedfellows. 

Edited by Doug Rogers

So....... as long as it's 1/48, I will take requests....................over to you.

Fairey Baccaruda?   :D

I'll definitely be in with a Seafire...or maybe a Harrier. Although might do a Sea Vixen, or a Sea Fury, Seahawk, Sea Venom sort of thing

Why put up with the stress of choosing?  Do 'em all!   :lol:

If you look at my RFI's that I have done in the past; 90% are FAA.

Fairey Baccaruda?   :D

Is this the one you wanted Enzo???

DPP_130.jpg

• Like 1

2nd vote here for the Barracuda. :)

Ohhhhh yes!   That's going to look superb!  :thumbsup:

Thanks guys............................. Now all I need to do now is learn how to make models..... :banghead:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll sign up to this as well please. Pretty much all of my aircraft stash is FAA or will be converted to carrier borne A/C's and the rest is cars!

I am in the two automotive GB's this year so joining this one makes sense. All helps to reduce the stash!

Entry could be almost anything, lol.

Steve.

Just means you've got to build 4 kits that's all....

And to comply with your postings they all have to have the same markings :whistle:

Edited by jenko
  • Like 2