FAA Group Build

not made up my mind yet .

There's plenty of time to choose. I've done more than one build for a number of GBs. I doubt this one will be any different.

In that case one is almost certain to be a Seafire. But what to build for the other? I will shortly be building a Typhoon and a Tempest II for the CAS GB so maybe a Sea Fury would be nice. Or something really ugly by Fairey - Gannet or Barracuda. Or something not so ugly by Fairey - Firefly. Or something big and brutish by Blackburn - Buccaneer or Firebrand. It's just so difficult to choose.

Should be good!

I shall be doing one or both of Revell's 1/72 Sopwith Camel F-1 or Triplane (both of which come with RNAS markings).

Hopefully short and sweet builds :D

Cliff

Count me in.

Are there any limitations?

As long as its served with either the Royal Navy or commonwealth navy (Not USN as they have their own GB coming up) then its fair game!

I also suggested the carriers themselves would be allowable, in case any maritimers want to join in!

Fixed wing or whirly birds.

Phil

This is coals to Newcastle for me as I mainly do FAA. Count me in ..

I'm even up for doing requests as long as it's in 1/48 scale. :winkgrin:

• Like 1

could look at this one as a branch out from my predominantly USN builds... not sure what but pencil me in....

I'm hoping the dates of this and your proposed USN GB will over lap, or at least be close so I can build one for each!

Phil

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in, if you'll have me, having failed at completing a group build so far........

Thinking Trumpy 1/48 Seahawk or even a Wyvern in 1/48.........off to check the stash for potential builds right now

Cheers

Col'

• 6 months later...

Would  aircraft of the RCN or RNZN, RAN  equivalent of the FAA count???  If so then I could be tempted to join in.

Edited by Paul J