Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Plastic Hacker

Kelloggs mini airliner kits

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, The Tomohawk Kid said:

 

I have still have this unmade in its original Kellogs mailer!

 

Tommo.

Quite a nice thing to still have!

99.99% must be in landfill now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That SR N-4 Looks fairly sophisticated - any idea who originated the mould ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tempestfan said:

That SR N-4 Looks fairly sophisticated - any idea who originated the mould ?

Lincoln International.

 

Tommo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, The Tomohawk Kid said:

Lincoln International.

 

Tommo.

Ah, that's interesting. I only know their earlier late 50/early 60's stuff that ended up with Kader eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, tempestfan said:

Ah, that's interesting. I only know their earlier late 50/early 60's stuff that ended up with Kader eventually.

They also made the Sugar Smacks FAB 1 and more than likely the Captain Scarlet SPV and the Joe 90 Mac's car too.

 

Tommo.

Edited by The Tomohawk Kid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/05/2019 at 14:17, The Tomohawk Kid said:

............ the following year Frosties gave one this:

414219104.jpg

 

Tommo.

Thanks Tommo.  I didn't know about the SRN-4, I shall have to keep a lookout to try and find one.

 

cheers,

 

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bootneck said:

Thanks Tommo.  I didn't know about the SRN-4, I shall have to keep a lookout to try and find one.

 

cheers,

 

Mike

 

There is a North Sea Oil rig too.

 

Tommo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here in Oz a similar set of airliners was released in breakfast cereal in the mid 70's.

Somewhere about I have the remains of a Concorde, a 747 and, a new one to this thread, an F.27 Friendship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gazontipede said:

Here in Oz a similar set of airliners was released in breakfast cereal in the mid 70's.

Somewhere about I have the remains of a Concorde, a 747 and, a new one to this thread, an F.27 Friendship.

Indeed.

 

The 'Cornflakes' airliner set was a 1985 promotion, but the models (if one can call them that) date from a least a decade earlier and were promotions with other products, including comic freebies..

 

Tommo.

Edited by The Tomohawk Kid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had completely forgotten about the VC10 kit, but I am pretty sure I had one. The silver plastic was quite tough as I remember. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...