Kelloggs mini airliner kits

Found a few other of the 'Kelloggs' airliners . Built, but not the same as those ones done in multi colours A Boeing 707 (2 off) and a couple Brittanias and a crude VC-10.  I will do a couple photos for this thread.

• Like 1

On 11/07/2019 at 08:21, Paul J said:

Yep!!!  I recall one needed bicarb of soda, baking powder  or something to make it work.

As soon as I saw your post I flashed back to my childhood and playing with one of these. Or possibly more than one. But not necessarily at the same time; as I recall, they tended to suffer a lot of unrepairable "battle damage"!

1 hour ago, Paul J said:

Nice but not the one I 've got. Mine is smaller open passenger windows and yellow plastic. And no decals.

I'm not aware of a B.707 that was a UK cereal premium or mail away. There was however a B.747 and a Tristar.

Tommo.

Edited by The Tomohawk Kid

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:30 PM, RidgeRunner said:

I remember a Spitfire that had bombs, too? And an SR-71

May you mean Airfix's BT-K (which had bombs)? That one was available as a promo for Suncrush or similar a couple of years after JE-J had replaced it in the Airfix catalogue.

• 1 year later...

Any body recall he C-5A Galaxy??/ I had one for several years . Finished it as per the scheme they started off in white /grey. Several years later I repainted it in the 'lizard' or euro scheme. Sold it a couple years ago for £15.00

23 hours ago, Paul J said:

Any body recall he C-5A Galaxy??/ I had one for several years . Finished it as per the scheme they started off in white /grey. Several years later I repainted it in the 'lizard' or euro scheme. Sold it a couple years ago for £15.00

Yep. I still have an unmade one in its original Kelloggs mailer.

Tommo.

Edited by The Tomohawk Kid