Messerschmitt Me 323D-1 (Italeri 1/72)

I bet that's an awfully big model. It's certainly an awfully impressive one! Is that real wood flooring, or are you just incredibly good at painting wood effect?

I bet that's an awfully big model. It's certainly an awfully impressive one! Is that real wood flooring, or are you just incredibly good at painting wood effect?

Beechen shook, some layers of a varnish, toning

A very nice job of a monster kit. One criticism if I may? The paint chipping is a little overscale, and has quite large areas of paint missing. Other than that, it's a great job. :thumbsup: 6 engines and 8 RATO packs to get it off the ground... wow! :shocked:

A very nice job of a monster kit. One criticism if I may? The paint chipping is a little overscale, and has quite large areas of paint missing. Other than that, it's a great job. :thumbsup: 6 engines and 8 RATO packs to get it off the ground... wow! :shocked:

Thanks,Mike.

You're right about chippings. :undecided:

Lovely build :goodjob:

I had one about thirty years ago that took a fateful flight off a shelf :banghead: and I bought another to replace it about six years ago :smartass: it still languishes in the stash :whistle:

OK, now I`ve got over the shock of this beast, have You got anything in the same scale to give us a comparison as to it`s size? Say, a 72nd fighter or summink???

& how about a real-world item, like a baked bean can or "popular brand" fizzy drink can?

Oh damn, I wish I hadn't seen this. I probably can't afford it, I certainly don't have the space for it, but Wow, I really NEED one having seen this. Its superb. Well done. Google here I come. Darn ,seems like they're unobtainium. Story of my life. :(

Steve.