1/48 scale decals for polish Su-22

exdraken

Hi,

I am searching for good decals in 1/48 for modern polish Su-22 M4 / UM3s any ideas?

The resent eduard KP release neglectingly did not include tho only current european operator :fraidnot:

where should I start to look? The Kagero book is said to inlude decals, but i haven't seen any reviews....

Thanks a lot,

Werner

I am searching for good decals in 1/48 for modern polish Su-22 M4 / UM3s any ideas?

(...) where should I start to look?

HI-DECAL has markings for the colorful "post-overhaul" Polish AF Su-22M4s. Here you go:

http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/index.php...mp;currency_id=

The sheet HDL 48-010 includes the necessary markings for Polish, Ukrainian and German Su-22M4s, HDL 48-011 having the necessary stencilling

Greetings

Diego

Edited by Diego

Hi,

thanks for your ideas!

Do you know anything about the quality of Kagero's decals?

Thanks

Werner

They are printed by Cartograf, so quality is great.

HTH

Andy

Keep in mind that the Kagero sheet only has national markings, numbers and unit insignia, anything else must come from somewhere else.

I've yet to use mine, but on the sheet they look really good. And as Andy said, the Cartograf name is a guarantee

Oh, thanks for your replies!

Any chance of some fotos of the Kagero decal sheet? I cannot find nothing on th net apart from the booklet cover....

Thanks a lot!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

The resent eduard KP release neglectingly did not include tho only current european operator :fraidnot:

where should I start to look? The Kagero book is said to inlude decals, but i haven't seen any reviews....

Thanks a lot,

Werner

Hi,

I have a Propagteam No. 48102 Suchoj Su-22 M4 decal set. A Polish one (M4) is also on the sheet.

Send me a mail if it could be interesting for you.

Kind regards,

mihalyb

• 11 months later...

Hi,

I have a Propagteam No. 48102 Suchoj Su-22 M4 decal set. A Polish one (M4) is also on the sheet.

Send me a mail if it could be interesting for you.

Kind regards,

mihalyb

Hi mihalyb,

just saw your post now... a bit late!

Thanks for your kind offer, in the meantime

I found decals from Kagero Topshots, which are not great but until something really better is available, they will do.....

I know this is a bit of a thread resurrection, but does anyone do a sheet for the all-black special scheme on aircraft 305? In 1/72 or 1/48?

new / modern polish Su-22 decals are sorely needed indeed!!!

so many cool pics of this bird out there, and they are the last one remaining in Europe and elsewhere (with decent photo possibilities ;) )

Regards, Werner

I tried to get Diego at Hi-Decal to do a 6/7/8/40 ELT sheet a while back (with some of the jets having the flaming boars heads on them, others with the horse etc) and while he expressed interest, he wasn't sure how he'd get around to doing the flames and put the project on the back burner. If more people pester him about it, maybe he'll look it over again!

Edited by Skull Leader

...he wasn't sure how he'd get around to doing the flames and put the project on the back burner...

A very classy pun :)

It seems odd that there appear to be more after-market decal options for Peruvian Fitters out there than Polish, and would echo what 'exdraken' said that modern Polish Su-22 decals are indeed sorely needed.

maybe someone who has an account on arc can contact KursadA from Caracal models?

He seems to be the one t who could tackle this case!!!

some absolutely great subjects, and difficult ones as well....

maybe is is interested...

some pics, just follow the eskadra links on the right:

http://www.eskadra.net/galeriaportal.html

• 1 month later...

just was told by kamil "KFS-miniatures" about these limited edition of polish Su-22 decals, brand new it seems!

thanks!

http://www.ipmsswidnica.pl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=238:new-decal-su-22m4-40-elt-widwin&catid=11:decals-a-t-shirts&Itemid=19

http://www.martola.com.pl/en1564/produkty49086/su_22m4k_40elt_swidwin_

great, somethin' is moving in the fitter world!!

Edited by exdraken

• 5 months later...

hello,

Bump, would really like to do this scheme too. Anyone doing it?

go to:

http://www.ipmsswidnica.pl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=162:decal-su-22-um-3k-8elt-mirosawiec&catid=11:decals-a-t-shirts&Itemid=19

maybe you are still lucky and get one!

Edited by exdraken