1/48th conversion & detail sets for Airfix Lynx coming from Belcher Bits

Homebee

Source: http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.p...topic=234919363

Similar sets are also coming from RotorCraft/A2Zee: http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.p...=0#entry1046061

belcherbits

Yesterday, 11:16 AM

Group: Members

Member No.: 11,836

Folks

I finally got my hands on the new Airfix Lynxes and have dropped all other projects to get these new products out from Belcher Bits. I still have not assigned product numbers or prices yet, but please regard this info as an early heads-up. I have re-mastered and improved parts from my resin Lynx kit, as well as making new masters where required. All decals will be typical high quality printed by Microscale.

BBx1: Early Navy Lynx Conversion and Decal

This resin conversion set will supply the parts to represent RN HAS.2 and HAS.3 as well as all other early Lynxes, including early nose, sponsons, long span tailplanes and early tail rotors. The included decal sheet should allow one to build ANY of the early Lynxes, including Falkland War and other early RN machines, Argentine, Brazilian, Nigerian, Dutch, Danish and French. Note Danish and German markings can be obtained from the kit markings.

BBx2: Lynx Torpedo set

This resin set will provide one pair each of Mk 46 (as used by RN Lynxes in Falklands, as well as many other navies), Stingray (current RN) and MU-90 (current NATO).

BBx3: G-LYNX Speed Lynx

This resin set provides the straight-back exhaust, tailplanes and fins needed for the World Speed record holder G-LYNX. The included decal sheet provides the special markings fitted.

BBx4: Super Lynx 300 set (Coming but a bit later than those listed above)

This resin set provides the new cowling for Super Lynxes with CTS800 engines, as well as modified noses where required. The included decal will provide markings for Omani, Malaysian, Thai and South African machines.

These will all be available shortly (definitely by Telford in November, but hopefully sooner), prices TBA.

When photos are available, I will post them here.

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee