Alien APC (s)

Fazer

Hi Guys, Spurred on from Kallisti great biuld on the Alien Drop ship & APC, here is my humble beginnings!! :undecided:

First up is the Gonzoid APC with a few added photo etch parts from a few Dragon 1/144th tanks & ongoing detailing to finish.

007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

And my next attempt is a bit of detailing with the 1/35th mean machine with a set of lights & some stratched wheels & tyres to replace the pretty naff ones with the kit. I may machine the centres & add the raised detail from the kits wheel centres as they seem more accurate to the still shots from the film. let me know what you think!

AlienAPC001.jpg

Mark ;)

Welcome to the build, some nice looking APC's there, looking forward to seeing them finished off. Also nice to see one builder inspiring another.

Keep going just under a month to go

Graham

Woo hoo Mark, looking forward to seeing what you do with this :) I've got the Halcyon APC kit in my stash as well for a future return to the world of Aliens!

Thanks graham / Kallisti,

I better move this thread to the science fiction forum as I did not see the end date of the build. oops! :banghead:

see you on the other side.......

Mark ;)

Edited by Fazer

As Kallisti says please stay here you have plenty of time to move things along before the finish of the GB

Cheers

Graham

(I have a general lee to start so I'll be keeping you company to the finish line)

You were right there was a typo at the start of the GB and it does in fact finish today not at the end of the month. Sorry to have got that one wrong but still looking forward to seeing your progress with this one

Cheers

Graham