M-978 HMETT Fuel Tanker

G'day,

This my Italeri 1/35 M-978 kit. It's OOB with the decals coming from the spares box so the markings don't represent a particular vehicle/unit.

Cheers,

Devo

m978.jpg

m978_7.jpg

m978_5.jpg

m978_3.jpg

m978_2.jpg

• Like 2

You need to do a dio with the tanker and the M1 .

I would Calum if I could. Most of the time I struggle gluing plastic together, let alone making a dio :D

Cheers,

Devo

Very nice mate! Love the weathering, I wish I could make my targets looks so good :D Though I am flat out just trying to finish one to look like it come out of the factory to try and bother to end all the extra stuff to make it look worn like yours!

:thumbsup:

Very nice mate! Love the weathering, I wish I could make my targets looks so good :D Though I am flat out just trying to finish one to look like it come out of the factory to try and bother to end all the extra stuff to make it look worn like yours!

:thumbsup:

Thanks Ray, that kit was on the shelf of doom for a while before I got it finished. The weathering was a fluke I tell ya. I actually don't have a tried and true method for it, I wing it every build!

Cheers,

Devo

Nice, I've been trying to grab that kit for a while but no luck. You have done a nice job with this. Thanks for sharing.

Ta Mate.

• 2 weeks later...

That looks great!

Regards

Pete

• 2 years later...

You did a great job! I bought a kit several years ago and am now just getting around to working on it. I may ask you a few questions about your work when I get closer to the detailing portion of it. I got the kit because it is what I drove when I was in the Army. We used it to refuel Apache helicopters.