RAF BAe Harrier GR.9A ZD433/45A "Dirty Harry"

Hi Piero, do you have any idea why I cant view the pictures you have posts? It just has a small photobucket box saying "this image exceeds bandwidth with to many views" Any ideas as all of your posted pictures now have that!

Regards Jon

Hi Jon, dear friends,

sorry for "the problem" with the pictures.

I've should fixed "the problem" now... or I hope so.

CIAO!

Piero

:yikes: I should give up right now cos that is just insanely good!

For the construction of this beauty, I award you 10 out of 10.

Which means that for the painting I am forced to give you approximately 30 out of 10.

This is the quality of finish that inspires me and yet sometimes disheartens me. Alas, I will never be that good. But then again, there can't be more than one in a million models that end up like this one.

Piero!! You are the best!!! Cant build a kit like this in a lifetime. This model making at its best. Congrats on a great job and would have been nice if you could described how you did such fantastic painting and detail work :mellow::worthy::D

:mike: that is one hell of a jet you have there, i have fond memories of this 1 sqn war bird on the line at cott and at least it was spared the fate of sitting in the Arizona desert. sheer brilliance!!!!!!!

I can't add any more words to what's been said already. Unbelievable, a true work of art. The painting techniques are superb, and incredibly realistic. Bravo!

Cheers,

Bill

• 1 month later...

Hello Piero, what more can I say ?congratulation and more and more!

I have seen your resin work , are you selling them, should you still have some in stock I would of course be interested

please let me know.

best regards

streak

• 5 months later...