RAF BAe Harrier GR.9A ZD433/45A "Dirty Harry"

Wow, superb, i shouldn't have viewed this. i am building a US marine version and i must say the brit versions are a lot more interesting with mission markings, and 4 hardpoints on each wing.....!!!!...

very nice indeed and looks pretty real. would be nice to look at more pics of your cockpit

Hello my friends,

thanks to everyone for the wonderful words of appreciation.

Here some additional information to answer some questions.

The MDC on the canopy is a decal from Zotz decal sheet for the Harriers... is a direct replacement that cover the one moulded on the clear part... just perfect fit!

The residue of the exhaust fumes and stain effect which is located at the bottom and rear of the model was made using only light layers of Tamiya paints as Smoke, Rubber Black, Buff and Brown Red.

And last, to whom asked for resin parts, unfortunately are still unavailable... sorry.

CIAO!

Piero

Verrrrrry nice - an absolutely stunning build with great detail

Ronnie

My words may echo many of those people above me but aww hell.

This is the finest example of aircraft modelling I have ever seen in my life, a crowning acheivment.

This needs trophies at the highest level!! Well done Piero, a gorgeous model of an outstanding aircraft.

Adam

Very very nice indeed, love the Harrier, many thanks for sharing and producing your resin parts, looking forward to seeing more progress on your Snow Falcon!

Andy

Edited by Kagemusha

Really Superb work with this varient. I can really appreciate all the time and attention to detail that you have given to your build. And all of your colors are so individual and really Nice. Congrats on your "Dirty Harry."

Belle

Very very nice indeed, love the Harrier, many thanks for sharing and producing your resin parts, looking forward to seeing more progress on your Snow Falcon!

Andy

THANKS!!!... my "Snow Falcon" is going on... new WIP's pictures should be posted this sunday.

CIAO!

Piero

Hi guys, can anyone tell me why I cant see the pictures on this topic? All im getting is a box where the image is saying "this image exceeds bandwidth with to many users Go pro and get unlimited Photobucket" I really wanna see this model finished and cant!! HELP!!!!!

Regards Jon