Zoukei Mura TA512H-1 'Yellow 43'

Just finished this one off. Painted using Gunze RLM Acrylics, Alclad for the shiney stuff and gloss coat, Flory dark dirt wash and some Tamiya pastels for the weathering and finished with Vallejo matt varnish. All OTB - not sure whether it was me or the model but there were certain fit issue with the engine cowlings and nose that were verging on a nightmare. Looks nice now its finsihed though although I do fancy something a little less stressy now.

DSC07241.jpg

TA1525.jpg

TA1529.jpg

TA15222.jpg

TA15220.jpg

TA15217.jpg

TA15216.jpg

TA15211.jpg

TA1524.jpg

TA15218.jpg

TA1527.jpg

TA15221.jpg

Hope you guys like it

• Like 1

It was worth all the pain in building it, you've done a great aircraft proud. I don't recollect there ever being a yellow 43 though.

Apparently there were 44 in total - no idea what colour #43 was in reality but just liked yellow TBH. The decal sheet gives 0-9 in red, green and yellow so the option is totally down to the builder and whatever license he feels like exercising.

Apparently there were 44 in total - no idea what colour #43 was in reality but just liked yellow TBH. The decal sheet gives 0-9 in red, green and yellow so the option is totally down to the builder and whatever license he feels like exercising.

There was never any Ta-152H-1s that carried the number 43 in any colour. The numbers carried by any aircraft had nothing to do with the numbers produced. The numbers carried on the sides were the numbers given to each aircraft at Staffel level.