• oggy4624 - FW190F-8/U-1
    • Enzo Matrix - FW190A-2
    • Marcb71 - FW190D-9
    • stoohoo - FW190D-9
    • lancfan - FW190A-8
    • turnerdad - FW190A-8
    • Dr Lurve - FW190D-9
    • none of the above

Right chaps. I'm pretty sure I've got it sorted this time.

The way it should work is if you select your favourite build and select 'none of the above' in the other section that should work.

So, onwards.

If you could cast your eyes over the builds here :- http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.p...topic=234912431

Once you have decided on your favourite if you could cast your vote as described above.

Many, many thanks to everyone who took part and made this such an excellent GB.

Also, a huge thank you to everyone who donated prizes. You have added the icing to the GB cake.

Voting ends next Saturday (12/05/12) after which I will contact the prize winners for their address'.

Also, every one who has entered will recieve something from Kagero as mentioned in the prize thread.

It just remains for me to wish everyone the very best of luck. And thanks again for taking part.

Steve

Edited by Mish

There is some really top quality Fw-190 builds...i feel very humbled! Good luck everyone!!!

Rob

Hear, hear! This was a pleasure to take part in - and the quality of the builds is awesome. I made my choice early (I never vote for my own stuff anyway) but it could have been one of 5 or 6 really special builds for me. The whole build has been well hosted and inspiring. Well done to all!

Congratulations to all the participants and thanks to the mods for the GB opportunity.

I really enjoyed the build and learned some great stuff and thanks to all who guided, encouraged and commented constructively to assist all the members of the GB.

Regards

This has been the first G/B i'v entred and its been a huge amount of fun and lerning. Are all GB's this good or did i just luckely land on a classic. Thanks Steve for almost singlehandedly running the GB and thank you everyone else who entred. I do wish i had seen the Redbull 190 finished but maybe another time.

Yes well done guys, Sorry I've been AWOL for pretty much the whole thing, but I have been impressed by the fantastic builds that have been produced :)

I am ever grateful to Steve (Jacksdad64) for his tireless efforts in running this Group Build as it should be done :)

Can I just ask everyone who entered a build into the finished gallery to forward their address to Rowan along with their choice of Kagero Topshots book. If you get this done by the end of the week at least that will get that part of the handing out of prizes out of the way.

Once the poll has closed I will contact those who will be getting a pressie for their details or for the relevant ones to pass them onto Rowan for the pressies he has to hand out.

My thanks also to those who have voted so far.

For those who have not voted yet.........can you, please?

Steve

Edited by jacksdad64

Morning folks.

Thanks to all those who have had a look at the builds so far. Well over 400! However, less than 40 have voted :(

Can I just ask that once you have browsed the excellent builds you take an extra few seconds to select a favourite. I know it can be difficult as there are many superb models on show.

Steve

Just a reminder to those who entered of the goodies that are up for grabs.

To EVERYONE who entered a build in the completed gallery, they will receive a TopShots book, of their own choice, from Kagero.

To the top two in each scale (1/72, 1/48 and 1/32 and above) they will receive a set of the new Heinkel He111 decals from Kagero, and they can choose either 1/72 or 1/32.

Then there are the individual prizes.

Pieces from an actual FW190

An H&S Airbrush

1/32 Revell Hawk + decals for the 2007 Display scheme (new release from RAM Models)

There are 4 Eduard 190 kits.

Heritage 1/48 FW190S-8 conversion

FW190 book by Edward Shacklady

Razor saw.

FW190 baseball hat.

A set of decals of your choice from www.vingtor.com

I hope that's enough to get you excited. :)

I'm just over the moon that so many of you will get something for your hard work.

Steve

Thanks Steve for hosting an interesting and fun GB. I'd like to appeal for members here to vote, it just finishes things off nicely and shows that it was worth our while taking part. Thanks.

Edited by turnerdad

ditto that, votes or not lets hope that people have enjoyed this and roll on the next one, well done to all those who completed, fantastic builds one and all, have voted not for myself however :D thanks again steve and rowan

Can I just ask everyone who entered a build into the finished gallery to forward their address to Rowan along with their choice of Kagero Topshots book.

Hi Steve - I'm being incredibly thick here but...do I need to go to their website, or did we list which ones were prizes somewhere in this GB?

Hi Steve - I'm being incredibly thick here but...do I need to go to their website, or did we list which ones were prizes somewhere in this GB?

Hi Andy,

Rowan listed the FW190 flavoured ones in the 'rules and prizes' thread. But you are entitled to any 'TopShots' book from their range. So best to go onto their web-site for a nosey.

Steve

Hi Andy,

Rowan listed the FW190 flavoured ones in the 'rules and prizes' thread. But you are entitled to any 'TopShots' book from their range. So best to go onto their web-site for a nosey.

Steve

Roger that...

To EVERYONE who entered a build in the completed gallery, they will receive a TopShots book, of their own choice, from Kagero.

:gobsmacked: Really?!?!?!?!?!?!? That's incredibly generous of Kagero!

That leads in nicely to another GB. Everyone who received a Topshots book can build a model using the decals they received.

Many thanks to Steve aka Jacksdad for running this GB wonderfully. I have to admit it's been the most enjoyable STGB I've ever participated in, with a group of blokes who supported each other as we went. Top stuff indeed!

I'm sure I'll see most of the STGB crew on the 109 build later in the year, and thank you all once again for making this so much fun :)

Andy

Just wanted to add my name to the list thanking everybody who made this GB such a joy to be involved with,the quality of the work here is outstanding.

Looking forward to the next GB and some more top builds.

Martin