On the go at the mo!

How do chaps,

Due to still not being able to paint and progress any further with my Leman Russ kit bash due to the crappy weather, I've decided to have a fertle with some other bits and bobs!

Death Korps of Krieg Heavy Bolter Team.

All the main bits put together. Just smaller items to add and a bit of a tidy up needed here and there.

005-50.jpg

Atlas Recovery Tank on Leman Russ chassis. The base kit that came with the resin bits is the old Leman Russ model with road wheels!!!

Front plate and hull top glued to the inner track sponsons. Looks like the rear hull lump is going to be a bit of a tw*t to fit right :angry:

006-37.jpg

007-32.jpg

008-25.jpg

And finally,

Chimera with search light on the back. Nearly finished this one! The light is a rather nice casting.

010-14.jpg

011-13.jpg

009-17.jpg

I've blanked off the holes for the Lase Guns, as I don't want them fitted.

012-11.jpg

013-8.jpg

I've also got a mone plough for this, but one of the support arms is badly warped/twisted so I need to send for a replacement for it.

More to follow as things progress.

Regards,

Steve

Very nice, using some unusual bits of kit there!

As I have an Executioner en route from FW at the moment, I'm glad to hear its the old Leman Russ kit! Does that mean you get the tank accessory sprue with it? (As seen here)

As I have an Executioner en route from FW at the moment, I'm glad to hear its the old Leman Russ kit! Does that mean you get the tank accessory sprue with it? (As seen here)

Indeed it does sir! :thumbsup:

Regards,

Steve