British Airways "British Pride" London 2012 Airbus A380

Hi

Here's my entry for the Airbus A380 build.

British Airways A380 "British Pride" this superb artwork is by Nickolas Knapp of dynamicartsgallery and is copyrighted

Nick has done a super job of the artwork which was drawn up when London won the bind to host the 2012 Olympics in 2005 and is in memory of the 7/7/2005 victims that lost there life in the London Bombings the following day.

All the decals are my own work and i will only be making enough for one set to do this aircraft and to show Nicks artwork to its best.

I hope you do like it,as i did when i first saw it on Nick's website www.dynamicartsgallery.com.

Have a look at his incredible work on his website a brilliant artist to whom i am honoured to show his work on this model.

This one's for you Nick and to memory of the victims of 7/7

Paul

Parkes682Decals

london2012.jpg

decals22043.jpg

decals22044.jpg

decals22051.jpg

decals22050.jpg

decals22049.jpg

decals22048.jpg

Edited by Paul @ Parkes682Decals

I would absolutely LOVE a set of those!!!!.........understand the reason tho' so keep it unique

OooH, blimey and wow, what a fantastic scheme.

How on earth did we end up with a pointless faded dove type motive thingy with this above fabalous livery?

Great decals, very much looking forward to your big bird coming together.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
superb paul

fantastic decals, would very much love a set. totally understand the one off reasoning though, it sets his artwork off a treat.

cant wait to see this done

Hi John

Im running a bit behind with this one,just started building it with the wings and cockpit,and painting engines, cockpit and front gear bay.

Oh well ive got just under 2 months

Paul

• 1 month later...
OooH, blimey and wow, what a fantastic scheme.

How on earth did we end up with a pointless faded dove type motive thingy with this above fabalous livery?

Great decals, very much looking forward to your big bird coming together.

Cheers.

Hi

Well my A380 "British Pride" in the paint shop, there's a lot of paint to get on this one mainly white

Paul