GB Chat

AnonymousDFB1

Rob,

I have no excuse, nothing broken or failed, only me !!

Still have the 2 kits by my side, bought a new tube of filler at Birmingham show in May and shamefully not done

anything since.

'V'

Rob,

I have no excuse, nothing broken or failed, only me !!

Still have the 2 kits by my side, bought a new tube of filler at Birmingham show in May and shamefully not done

anything since.

'V'

well just being sat next to is is more than what ive done, my box of filler fun is the opposite end of my room to me. and funnily enough i just bought a new pack of milliput today and decided to go posh this time and get the fine white stuff rather than the red box with the greeny brown crud inside.

just hope its as good.

rob

Well how's we all doing then. I've just watched a fantastic old video from DD videos about victors what a beautifull plane it was if I can digitise it and upload it to YouTube for personal use only I will it has some great interviews.

I've also picked up some more dragon 1200 th vulcans there gorgeous.

Hopefully I can start soon and catch up

• 2 weeks later...

Hosts...

Please can I ask for confirmation of the end date as there seems to be a mismatch: the Future GB calendar shows 2 September (a Sunday) yet the date stated at the link to this GB states 22 Sep (a Saturday). Don't want to fall foul of a typo (again!)...

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

cheers mish, i better get cracking too, man this year has been a trial i have failed badly at this, i really wanted to give this a good go, but with failing computers all year, a lack of time for new job and looking after sick family memebers its all been a whirl but today i will get cracking on my vulcan. cheers rob

• 2 weeks later...

lol well i rushed to get mine done and it now resides in the gallery took me about a week

I could have done but after my near 5 year break I promised myself I'd take my time and complete before moving on to the next...... Lol yea we'll see about that.

yes i have a good few kits in unfinished state. if i get out of the swing of things while building it seems to end like that. so far i have a victor 5 years in the making, dh hornet, 3 harriers, typhoon, vc10 and a hunter. i really need to find some time

I'd go for the 1/72 Vulcan, anti flash but I'd want a sqn to them and my shelves wouldn't bare the weightThat's why the 1/200 would be perfect, but a little expensive,

Edited by Tornado

• 2 weeks later...

and once again a late reply from me, i have been quiet this year i appologise usually more active buy a long way. yea the little ones are pricey. but then it all depends on how you look at it, the way i justify spening the money on models these days is. oh well at least im not speending it on peeing up the wall whilst trying to focus and ballance and hold conversation without sluring, and then it all seems a bargain, no hangover and much more enjoyment for far much longer. and far more enjoyment.

and once again a late reply from me, i have been quiet this year i appologise usually more active buy a long way. yea the little ones are pricey. but then it all depends on how you look at it, the way i justify spening the money on models these days is. oh well at least im not speending it on peeing up the wall whilst trying to focus and ballance and hold conversation without sluring, and then it all seems a bargain, no hangover and much more enjoyment for far much longer. and far more enjoyment.

oh-so very very very wrong lol