Has anyone produces PE turbine blades for the A380 kit? That would be awesome. Zvezda made nice blades for the 787, maybe they should make styrene blades for all kits on the side.

Going to be a May 8 start for me, Reserve duty this weekend so I'll be on the M-16 range for a couple days shooting. On a side note, anyone know if Welsh Models still makes an L-1011?

C'ya, Chris

Hi Chris yes they do make the tristar fella and as for the pe blades, look on google somebody made some out of a coke can and they look great, I'll post the link when I get home

If your really willing to go the extra mile, you can scratch build fan blades.....

I pasted the picture of his blades inth Paint and printed it out. Looks to be too large by a little but when I get home and can compare I'll adjust the size and print it out.

On that build....how great it would be to be a machinist with the proper tools available to do landing gear like that. And the PE of course. Pretty awesome.

Do you paint the inside of the fuselage so it doesn't shine through?

As madaboutmodels says, black or dark grey on the interior will help avoid the empty and hollow look - especially if you plan on leaving the windows clear.

I've seen the article about the model in the link Chris posted above - one of the most inspring things I've seen...

"On that build....how great it would be to be a machinist with the proper tools available to do landing gear like that. And the PE of course. Pretty awesome. "

surte wish I had the tools ans kills to do all that