Armour on rails

Phil W

Would make an interesting GB, there are a few kits I can think of. Even more if you open it up to rail guns and the like.

That small rounded armoured wagon in the picture looks like something straight out of Maschinen Krieger!

Will

• 2 weeks later...

I always wanted to do a load of Panthers on flatcars, I made a start and made a shelf and dio base

with about 1.5 metres of track and ballast.

I made a Dragon SSys 50t flatcar fully painted with markings, I tried to find another 2 but they went out

of production, this was back in 1999.

I bought another 2 of the Azimuth version and Dragons 30t flatcar that has armour wagon sides that are

removable, it was my plan to mount a flak gun or Wirblewind on this.

They are built to a good standard but not painted.

The base with track is decaying in my Mums back garden, as my wife has a problem with my panzerzug

idea

If anyone is interested I am looking to get rid of them because they are just sitting in boxes taking up space.

I just wish I had a bigger house.

I cant blame my wife for not wanting this panzer train lol,

I lucky that she puts up with my other kits

I've got a dream to build a large rail sidings dio and as such have many 1/35 rail kits in the stash including a full armoured train and three big railguns/morters along with open wagons and locos, So I wouldn't mind building something towards it.

I've got a dream to build a large rail sidings dio and as such have many 1/35 rail kits in the stash including a full armoured train and three big railguns/morters along with open wagons and locos, So I wouldn't mind building something towards it.
!

Hi Shar, I see you come from an area I know well. I have family just down the road from you.

Well all I can say is either you live in a mansion or your wife is very understanding, or maybe

you are lucky enough to be young free and single lol.

I must not grumble my wife is wonderful in many other ways and doesnt complain about my 1/35

collection, and she even let me put up a large corner shelf to house my Tamiya 1/32 Mustang

I started my 5ft x 1.5ft dio before I met my other half, so I cant have it all.

So Shar good luck with your dio, or maybe several dioramas.