Voyager from Hasagawa

I spotted this one t'other day, and was pleased that it's going to be 1:48. It'll look great next to aircraft displays, and as it's such an important "vessel", I think it'll appeal to a lot more people than you'd think :)

And Mike, I made the Trekie connection too......now how can that be modelled?.... :hmmm:

Not sure, but there are plenty of good pics of the V'ger ship - Voyager 7, wasn't it? Bloody optimistic of them to expect them to continue! :lol: As an aside, and without wishing to derail the thread, wouldn't you think that a machine society capable of building the V'ger ship would also be familiar with wire wool, seeing as they took the time to learn to read English? :hmmm: Alan Dean Foster wasn't one to think too hard about his plots though :fraidnot:

Not sure, but there are plenty of good pics of the V'ger ship - Voyager 7, wasn't it? Bloody optimistic of them to expect them to continue! :lol: As an aside, and without wishing to derail the thread, wouldn't you think that a machine society capable of building the V'ger ship would also be familiar with wire wool, seeing as they took the time to learn to read English? :hmmm: Alan Dean Foster wasn't one to think too hard about his plots though :fraidnot:

ah yes but wire wool????? thinking of when the entity takes over the female crew member where s wire wool come into it :hmmm:

ah yes but wire wool????? thinking of when the entity takes over the female crew member where s wire wool come into it :hmmm:

Cleaning the bleedin' name plate! :lol: