1/24 Bedford TM

Okdoky

Hi Brian

As ever, you are there to give me a good poke in the ribs to get my mojo going and I really appreciate you looking in on me !!

SWMBO was not well having had a serious spell in hospital ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, combine that with yet more cuts and changes in the work has been getting me preoccupied in the least popular manner as I am sure many in the same situation around the country are all too familiar with !!!! My lovely Mrs has to keep out of mischief and stay out of hospital ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, even if it is just to make sure my cuppa and cake is passed to me at the work bench !!!

Seriously peed off with my total lack of mojo and stagnation on my builds !!!!

I have moved office yet again and getting to grips with new routines and ways to do what I was doing and keeping my head below the parapet otherwise but I am keen to get back in the saddle and get going again !!! Hopefully with you giving me a poke it will gee me on again !!!

THANKS SO MUCH AS ALWAYS

Best regards

Nige

TEE HEE Kirk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me Kirk ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, There have been loads of exclamation marks every where else mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have to admit to spending loads of time admiring other folks work

Nige

• Like 1

Hi Nige

Being relatively new to the forum I've only just come across this but I see it's been a real labour of love already.

Being a 1/72 QB man (my intro explains why) I'm am continually at the lengths people like you will go to, not to mention what you can achieve!!!!!

I'm realy interested to see how this turns out as my father was a General Foreman at the Bedford plant in Dunstable right up to the very end.

Keep up the good work and I hope it doesn't take another three years to get it finished.

:goodjob:

Andrew

• 1 month later...

That's starting to look a bit good now... another few years and it might even be finished!

Glad you survived Christmas and the floods!

Have you seen this build:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234993853-124-scale-aec-matador-0854-with-coles-crane/

Brian

Edited by brianthemodeller
  • Like 1

What a privilege to catch this thread. I'm always blown away by people's scratch built stuff, and yours is no exception. What a long process to stay enthused and motivated, well done. Please keep up the great work, I'm really looking forward to seeing it progress through the final stages and see the final piece. Thank you for taking the time to post the updates.

James

:wow: Nige that is looking brilliant, you have so much detail, ar eyou working with drawings or pictures?, can I ask what colour did you use, and what brand was it.

:popcorn::popcorn:

Regards

Richard

Hi Richard

I have used Tamiya NATO green TS-61 on the TM but have also been known to use Dark Green (RAF) AS-9 as well.

Only out of rattle can

Brian

That Coles crane is a bit of all right ain't it ????

Al

Thanks for looking in and yes, I am keen on finding cheap and novel ways around, but I am sure I saw someone else do something similar so I can't say it is my idea ! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT COOL IF IT WORKS !!!!

James and all

Thanks for keeping the faith

Nige

Edited by Okdoky
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...