A little update - 4 aircraft completed in 9 days!

Revell 1/72 Arado E555

DSCN3662.jpg

DSCN3661.jpg

DSCN3660.jpg

DSCN3658.jpg

Airfix 1/48 Messerschmitt Bf109 E1

DSCN3656.jpg

DSCN3655.jpg

DSCN3652.jpg

DSCN3651.jpg

Hobby Boss 1/48 F8F-1 Bearcat

DSCN3650.jpg

DSCN3649.jpg

DSCN3648.jpg

DSCN3647.jpg

DSCN3646.jpg

DSCN3645.jpg

Eduard 1/48 F6F-3 Bearcat

DSCN3644.jpg

DSCN3643.jpg

DSCN3641.jpg

DSCN3640.jpg

As i am not working - i am spending about 8 hrs a day just building models at the moment!!! hence my rather prodigious output at the moment.

The Bearcat only took about 1.5 days to complete from start to finish and decaling!!

Similarly the Arado only took a day to do and that incudes masking up and doing the splinter pattern!!!!!!

All models brush painted internally and Airbrushed on the outside. The Hellcat originally had a 3 way split camo but the intermediate blue that was sugested turned out to be almost grey in colour so this was scrapped and i went with two tone instead - i know this is not entirely correct - but it looks good and i decided to keep it like this!

Good bye and thanks for all the fish!

Wow - they look great !! 8 hours a day? You sure you've not been up all night as well? :lol:

Ronnie

That's about a model in 2 days! How do you do it? Not so much the actual building but waiting for the paint to dry!

I will only use acrylic paints - there are no enamels used at all - plus with the externals being airbrushed - it's dry very very quickly

the only thing i have to wait around for is the klear drying ready to put the decals on and the another coat to seal them and to try and prevent any silvering from occurring (so far so good!)

Can't quite believe you did all that in just 9 days

less really - as i said the Arado only took a day to do from start to finish - but it is such a lovely kit to build and so easy! the Bearcat 1.5 days - so the other two only took 7.5 days to complete!!!!

I will be taking a few days off from any kit building and restart next week sometime with a HobbyBoss Hellcat!