Hasegawa 1/48 Phantom F-4B VF-84 'Jolly Rogers'

Hi all, finally finished! It's bristling with all manner of errors, (including forgetting to plug the hole where the nose cone sits allowing overspray from the airbrush to fog the insides of the 'fixed in place' canopies!!!....I also know about the seats, and that the RIO is sitting too low) and no doubt the Phantom purists will soon spot them, but I really enjoyed the build and used it as a practice run for my next project, exactly the same thing but in 1/32 scale!! I am in the process of collecting all the various bits and pieces for the project and hope to start another WIP thread very soon. Here is the build thread for this one (not a massive amount, sorry!)

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.p...48+phantom+f-4b

Enjoy the photos! :lol:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

What it should look like!!!

photo.jpg

Cracking good build mate dispite the problems and final choice of markings.....yawn LOL you know i just love JR jets Haha.

I'm sure the pics dont do it justice,i look forward to seeing it at the model club in the near future

Followed the build thread on this one, and glad to see that despite all the problems you had that you managed to overcome them and make such an absolutely stunning model!

Weathering is spot on, just subtle enough to look real!

Nik

Nice one Pat

As above, glad you persevered in the face of all manner of difficulties!

Seems a shame it was all just for a dry run! :wicked:

Look forward to seeing it at the club sometime soon.

cheers

Rick