VC10 British Airways (or maybe BOAC?)

Feel free! Thats part of what modelling is all about. Unless you have already crammed the interior of the bullet with Milliput, its not really possible to get to exactly the right size and shape as you will go through the plastic as I did. Making it more rounded on top and slightly more pointed at the front does help its appeance no end though. Next time I build one of these I will go the the whole way, fill the bullet and do a completely accurate one. I'm a bit surprised that Braz haven't picked up on it already.

Thanks for the kind comment on the build. I have to say that this GB is increasing my respect for those who build airliners on a regular basis, every time I sit down for a session on this kit. I'm also enjoying it immensely and it is proving good therapy while we try and get my neck and arm problems sorted out..

Martin

Edited by martin hale

I'll have to do some work on the rear end of the RAF one - it's a bit longer than normal

I have to say that this GB is increasing my respect for those who build airliners on a regular basis, every time I sit down for a session on this kit.

nodnodnod ! Me too!

I'm also enjoying it immensely

nodnodnodnodnodnod !! Me too!! :)

Not much to report on that really justifies a picture. I have spent the last few sessions sanding, repolishing and rescribing. It seems that every time I think I am ready to get some preimer on the beast, I notine another seam or scratch that needs attention. Then comes the question, do I paint or decal the cheatline? :hmmm:

Martin

Edited by martin hale

Not much to report on that really justifies a picture. I have spent the last few sessions sanding, repolishing and rescribing.

Martin

I know the feeling.....