Aerial video photography

-james-

Hi guys,

I thought this was aviation based enough seeing as it's from an RC plane of mine :) The camera is a 808 keychain camera, surprisingly good resolution for a 15g camera :)

Any comments or thoughts would be appreciated :)

Hope you all like it!

James

Edited by -james-

That's really cool - quick, sell it to the MOD, they'll give you millions for it and you won't have to deliver it for years :D

Thankyou for all the comments :)

Would you believe that the camera it was taken from cost £5 brand new! :D Which makes it even better for when I sell it to the MOD for millions :P

I'm going to try and travel around a bit in the local area (walking distance as it won't fit in my mum's car and my dad works a lot) so watch this space for some more videos :) Here is the aircraft it was taken from

_DSC0002-3.jpg

James

Thankyou for all the comments :)

Would you believe that the camera it was taken from cost £5 brand new! :D Which makes it even better for when I sell it to the MOD for millions :P

I'm going to try and travel around a bit in the local area (walking distance as it won't fit in my mum's car and my dad works a lot) so watch this space for some more videos :) Here is the aircraft it was taken from

_DSC0002-3.jpg

James

• 6 months later...