Thomson b787

I'll be up at bristol shortly if they are!

Can't wait for my Thomson 787 decals to arrive

I will try and get airside so you can get up close to it. I will be there for the first flight from Bristol as I am the Thomson 787 ramp team leader

WHAT DECALS???

The f-decals ones

I will try and get airside so you can get up close to it. I will be there for the first flight from Bristol as I am the Thomson 787 ramp team leader

The f-decals ones

I know what decals I've sold them to John

Hi,

If you are airside are you able to get any good airliner walkarounds? we are pretty short of anything Civil Aviation related.

Cheers,

Julien

Hi,

If you are airside are you able to get any good airliner walkarounds? we are pretty short of anything Civil Aviation related.

Cheers,

Julien

Ya I might be able to get some as I work on the ramp as a baggage loader and turn around team

No one want walk arounds of the Fokker f-27?

I would be very happy to have the F.27 and the Herald. I would especially like to get a view of the outlets on top of the wing immediately above the engines on the Herald, but that always seems impossible.

Dave

No one want walk arounds of the Fokker f-27?

If you can get any they would be most welcome.

Like I said the airliners are very under represented in the walkaround section. I would love some submissions.

Julien

I would be very happy to have the F.27 and the Herald. I would especially like to get a view of the outlets on top of the wing immediately above the engines on the Herald, but that always seems impossible.

Dave

Hi Dave, have you seen the Flight cutaway drawing of the Herald?? I have a copy if you need one...Tony

Think the Thomson Boeing 787 is due to be in service as I have had Tranning to day at work for the b787

Really interested in this - exciting news.

Been photographing up at BRS on and off for nearly 10 years now.

Not that often we get a new aircraft type!

On that subject, do you know if flybe are going to use the Embraers at Bristol again regularly?

Really interested in this - exciting news.

Been photographing up at BRS on and off for nearly 10 years now.

Not that often we get a new aircraft type!

On that subject, do you know if flybe are going to use the Embraers at Bristol again regularly?

Yes they will be had one in yesterday think they are replaceing the dash 8

Dave

Those are the auto coarseners...on some aircraft like the Bristol 170 they are tubes on the LE.

Hi Dave, have you seen the Flight cutaway drawing of the Herald?? I have a copy if you need one...Tony

Hi Tony,

any help would be much appreciated as the wing on the Maquette? Herald looks bare with nothing there.

Cheers

Dave

Those are the auto coarseners...on some aircraft like the Bristol 170 they are tubes on the LE.

Thanks Garry - it's handy to know what I am on about

Dave