Airfix 1/48 Lynx

Bobski

Out of stock?

Not according to Airfix on Facebook. This is what they replied to my comment about 'Out of stock'. They have arrived into the building the internet stock will just take some time to update, so should say pre-order at the moment.

Many thanks for the heads up Julian, it'll be another six months before it get to us here in South Africa, so I may have to order online! I've heard it is well worth the wait.

Colin on the Africa Station

Oh, £29.99. Not cheap as chips, but after some speculation last year I had in mind something more like £35.00.

And I can say without fear of contradiction that it is worth every penny. I was lucky enough to get my hands on one in mid Jan to build for Airfix Model world mag (my build review will be in Mays issue). I'm currently in the middle of building the HMA8 and that too is very very good! :D

And I can say without fear of contradiction that it is worth every penny. I was lucky enough to get my hands on one in mid Jan to build for Airfix Model world mag (my build review will be in Mays issue). I'm currently in the middle of building the HMA8 and that too is very very good! :D

You are actually building one with shopping trolley wheels :o:lol: Two AH.7s on order and I am in the process, with the help of a Dremel, of adding the exhaust shrouds from the Plastyk kit to the Corgi 7.

You are actually building one with shopping trolley wheels :o:lol: Two AH.7s on order and I am in the process, with the help of a Dremel, of adding the exhaust shrouds from the Plastyk kit to the Corgi 7.

Sounds like an intresting job: do you have pics of this work ? I'm planning to add the plastyk bits to the 1/72 airfix kit to build a GW1 Lynx one day and I'd like to know more about your work with these parts.

Yes, I know....building a navy Lynx is akin to shagging a fat bird. Quite good fun until one of your mates sees you doing it....

Is it me or is the title of this thread "Navy Lynx available" but the link is to an Army Lynx?

Is the navy one available yet?

Julien

According to the Airfix website they are both available.

i think some threadage has been merged. Perhaps the title should be edited to just read Airfix Lynx available..... :unsure:

arh a merger has gone through.

Julien

i think some threadage has been merged. Perhaps the title should be edited to just read Airfix Lynx available..... :unsure:

You are correct Sir :)