Happy Birthday Britmodeller

Mike

Signing on here as a member is the best single thing I have done in the hobby! Well done to those that make it work and to the rest of you that make it worth logging in every day

Although it seems like yesterday, it also seems like ages ago that I installed the forum software and created myself as a member... but it isn't. It's five years ago. :blink:

I must be having fun, as it doesn't seem that long ^_^

Happy birthday to us! :cheers:

Congratulations Mike! :cheers:

I must have registered not long after you started this all up, but I can't believe it's been five years??!!! Yep - in the blink of a crusty modellers eye! :clif:

I can't help but think that you have altered the British modellers way of life with this site and allowed so many people to come together, in the real world & on the net. Keep up the superb work!

Byee

Mart

Probably the best modelling forum in the world? (a la Heineken advert?!!!!)

Quite honestly an essential part of the 'aware' modellers toolkit. Some of the best people, great information and.....how much money have I spent buying?!!!........well probably less than if I'd bought everything new anyway!!

Very many congratulations and heart felt thanks!

Simon

Probably the best modelling forum in the world? (a la Heineken advert?!!!!)

Simon

You mean Carlsberg!

If you're comparing Britmodeller to Heineken, then it's the forum that refreshes parts other groups fail to reach! :drink:

Congratulations to all concerned with the running of this wonderful site, it certainly keeps me entertained, to conicide with the birthday I made my 300th post today.

Thanks Guys.

Colin on the Africa Station