1/144 AVRO's - Shackelton, York, Anson. (extra pics added)

All Welsh Models Kits

Shack - built by my late Dad many years ago and refurbished by me.

York - as above.

Anson - built and finished by me.

My Dad worked on many AVRO types during his working life at the Chaddy Factory so these are also dedicated to him.

Thanks for looking.

P1000457.jpg

P1000460.jpg

P1000468.jpg

Edited by stevesig
  • Like 5

Superb, well done you and your Dad.

• 8 years later...
On 21/03/2012 at 07:27, Work In Progress said:

....... Definitely send them to Denzil, you will make his day.

His name is Densil, without a z, and I agree that he would appreciate those photos for his gallery; but not with the big overlying Photobucket watermarks, as they cover much of that lovely detail. 

Those models look great Steve, and are some favourite subjects for me also.  Any chance you can get them reposted with another hosting site, such as Imgur or the like?

Mike

3 hours ago, bootneck said:

His name is Densil, without a z, and I agree that he would appreciate those photos for his gallery; but not with the big overlying Photobucket watermarks, as they cover much of that lovely detail. 

Those models look great Steve, and are some favourite subjects for me also.  Any chance you can get them reposted with another hosting site, such as Imgur or the like?

Mike

Yeah, well, eight years ago they didn't look like that

I'd love to see more photos of these rather nice looking builds too. 1/144 is vastly under rated for small aircraft - okay, so the Shackelton isn't realy that small... 

Currently have a Welsh Models 1/144 Shack slowly winging it's way to me and a 1/144 Gannet just arrived at the weekend to join the rest of the 1/144 builds.