Get all our Reviews on Twitter

Mike

Our Facebook page is now linked to our Twitter account, and our reviews have been pushed to Twitter now for a month or two. Catch up with all the latest reviews, walkarounds and news by following us here. Basically, it becomes a little magazine that's in your pocket if you've got Twitter on your Smartphone, iPhone or Android phone. ;)

twitter-example.jpg

Our Facebook page has undergone a facelift too, and now looks all modern and funky...

facebook-example.jpg

Enjoy :)

I tried to find Britmodeller on Facebook over the weekend and searches came up with nothing !

Strange. Can anyone talk an idiot (meeeeee !!) through what I need to do to post my reviews on there.

Cheers

Copy the address from the top of your review thread.

Go to the Britmodeller homepage and paste in the comment box. FB will pick up the thumbnails, (usually), pick the one you want, then write over the url you previously pasted with a discription of the review.

You're a good man Bruce ;)

We had to get "down with the kids", as people seem to demand a Facebook or Twitter feed, so now we've got both we should have it covered. Just don't ask us to use Bebo, or any of those other Facebook alternatives that didn't quite make it.

You're a good man Bruce ;)

We had to get "down with the kids", as people seem to demand a Facebook or Twitter feed, so now we've got both we should have it covered. Just don't ask us to use Bebo, or any of those other Facebook alternatives that didn't quite make it.

No none of the others for us.

As well as the reviews. the pages also have the latest details of Walkarounds put up on the site.

Julien

What is this 'Facebook', of which you speak?. :hmmm:

:lol: It's a new fangled invention that lets you speak to people around the world, and keep up with friends you didn't know you had ;)

:lol: It's a new fangled invention that lets you speak to people around the world, and keep up with friends you didn't know you had ;)

Telephone?

'Facebook'?

'Twitter'?

'Trending'?

:pardon:

(always wanted to use that Emocion)

Seriously, for those of us that don't do any of the above, what is the advantage of them over and above the main Britmodeller site. After all I have the App on my mobile?

Trevor the Luddite

'Facebook'?

'Twitter'?

'Trending'?

Seriously, for those of us that don't do any of the above, what is the advantage of them over and above the main Britmodeller site. After all I have the App on my mobile?

Trevor the Luddite

It's all about spreading the word, man.

What is this 'Telephone', of which you speak?.

:)

2 plastic cups with a length of string stretched between them...

Now I try and use this emotion when I can,

:bouncy:

For people that have facebook and Twitter on their mobile it should ping when we pop a post up so you can alway be upto date with news, reviews, Walk arounds etc.

If you can guess where the inspiration for the text on that little smiley came from (I made that one, so © me, 2012), you'll earn a tufty badge*. :hmmm:

* The tufty badge has no financial value and cannot be swapped or transferred. The adjudicator's decision is final.

I like this twitter initiative alot. Looking forward to reading alot of kit reviews.

I have recently begun keeping alot of twitter tabs open all day long to follow important or interesting twitter accounts that I come across every now and then. :)

If you can guess where the inspiration for the text on that little smiley came from (I made that one, so © me, 2012), you'll earn a tufty badge*. :hmmm:

* The tufty badge has no financial value and cannot be swapped or transferred. The adjudicator's decision is final.

Is this you being in Dad mode?

Trevor

Nope - it harks back to an old text adventure for the Commodore 64, called Snowball. If you types a load of nonesense into the commandline, it would respond with "arfle barfle gloop?" to indicate that it didn't understand. :)