This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

caughtinthemiddle

April 2012 releases!

Sorry, didn't notice that the forum's engine doesn't adjust the size to the window.

After all, in case of He 111 the bigger size file had one advantage - you could use it as a desktop background ;)

Cheers,

Maciej

New releases will be available soon, so it's time to start showing some profiles ;)

Below one of the He 111 Ps:

he1116.jpg

Please remember the He 111 P decals will be sold in 1:32 and 1:72 scale variants.

More soon!

The Heinkel decals are now available in our shop. You can see side profiles of two others machines featured in the sheet below, while other pages of the instruction sheet as well as the decals pics may be viewed on our site under these links:

1:32 edition - CLICK

1:72 edition - CLICK

he1112.jpg

he1114.jpg

We've also released two new miniTopcolors issues:

No. 29 Pz.Kpfw. VI Tiger - click here for the pictures of decal sheet and featured vehicles.

No. 30 Luftwaffe's Baptism of Fire Part 1 - click here for the pictures of decal sheets and featured aircraft.

For the readers interested in ships we've published another issue of the Super Drawings in 3D series, which is devoted to the Battleship Gneisenau.

Enjoy,

Maciej

Edited by caughtinthemiddle

I'm rapidly turning into Kagero's biggest fan... their books & decals are corking! ^_^

Thinking about it, is "corking" a word that is still in use this century? :hmmm:

I'm certainly looking forward to the Gneisenau 3D book.

I'm rapidly turning into Kagero's biggest fan... their books & decals are corking! ^_^

Thinking about it, is "corking" a word that is still in use this century? :hmmm:

Only by readers of DC Thompson comics from the 40's and 50's

Only by readers of DC Thompson comics from the 40's and 50's

:lol: Maybe the Beano in the 70s too?

tc30800x600.jpg

I have this one. It's superb! :thumbsup: I will be building the Bf109E shown here for the Bf109 STGB later in the year.

Hi hood,

Assuming that you're from UK, you can get the Tiger book from Casemate for 14,99 GBP.

To see the content, please visit the book's website.

I have this one. It's superb! I will be building the Bf109E shown here for the Bf109 STGB later in the year.

Thank you Enzo. Hope to see it finished soon, it's always a pleasure for me to see my work in use.

Best regards,

Maciej

Edited by caughtinthemiddle

Thank you Enzo. Hope to see it finished soon, it's always a pleasure for me to see my work in use.

Well, it was a toss-up between that one and the Spanish Civil War aircraft from the same book.

The thing that scares me is that there are at least three subjects that I just have to build in every Kagero book I buy. The really scary one is 15 - Spitfire IX. Polish, Norwegian, French, South African, US, Israeli... how am I supposed to choose????

Do both ;)

Well, you're scared by at least 3 subjects in each book suitable for you, while in many cases all choices for the colour profiles in each booklet I prepare would also be my choices for finishing a model...and I have dozens of other decals in my stash as well :D