Academy 1:72 FW190 D-9 JV44 boxing

At the risk of boring everyone to tears, little update to say decals on and sealed and onto sludge wash and sticking little bits on tonight, hoping to matt Sat night and get pics on Sun morning when theres enough light.

Couple of pics

SAM_1489.jpg

SAM_1490.jpg

SAM_1492.jpg

Dont know why the light green keeps coming out so brown, hopefully will get better lighting when its time for final pics!

Cheers, Stu

Hi Stu

got my self a little light box off Ebay for around £9.00 Best £9.00 iv spent as it makes it so much easier to get the light correct http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140720335256?ssP...984.m1439.l2649 Seems to amplify the light so can take pics in crappy British spring gloom.

Cheers Guys and thanks for the link Allistair, got the light tent bookmarked to get soon :)

Well, finishing touches went on last night and now theres enough natural light to get some pics can call her done, woo hoo :)

I would like to join everyone else in extending my heartfelt thanks to Steve and Rowan for organising and running an excellent group build, i have really enjoyed it and learnt a lot from all the experienced guys taking part :) :)

Still struggling to get the RLM82 to come out right in the pics (it really isnt light brown!!) but they will do for now, going to sweet talk a mate with a good camera and photography skills into taking some better pics next week when i'm back at work :)

Couple of pics then better get the gallery post done....

SAM_1520.jpg

SAM_1521.jpg

SAM_1522.jpg

SAM_1523.jpg

SAM_1524.jpg

SAM_1525.jpg

SAM_1526.jpg

Thanks for looking, Stu :)