Winter Tiger.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Fantastic Job Tango, I am going to have to light the fire now!

If it is of interest to you, we make a range of purpose made Snow and Ice effects. Please find us at http://www.precisioniceandsnow.com/

We produce materials that are capable of producing stunning effects of Snow and Ice at all scales 1/178th up to 1/16th. I have enclosed some pictures and a nice video which may be of some interest to you.

Very best wishes, Steve.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So you've used "artistic license" .... so what?! Looks fantastic. The "Tiger purists" may tut-tut but who cares? Build to please yourself not other people is my motto these days. I'm currently painting up a Tamiya early Tiger 1 myself and with a similar hotch-potch of decals that I happen to think work well together (all over panzer grey though, not winter camo) and I will be very happy if mine turns out as well as yours. Great job!

- Steve

Edited by Stashaholic Steve
  • Like 1

So you've used "artistic license" .... so what?! Looks fantastic. The "Tiger purists" may tut-tut but who cares? Build to please yourself not other people is my motto these days. I'm currently painting up a Tamiya early Tiger 1 myself and with a similar hotch-potch of decals that I happen to think work well together (all over panzer grey though, not winter camo) and I will be very happy if mine turns out as well as yours. Great job!

- Steve

Many thanks for your kind words Steve! I think artistic licence is fun to do and that's what our hoby should be about.

That's a truly striking scheme and very nicely executed too. :coolio:

There definitely seems to be something missing from that cupola though.....And I thought the Revell 1/72 part was poor! :whistle:

Thank you!

Our Tiger was just a pre-made item just to act as a canvas for our products. With all due respect to the modellers here, we would never knowingly try to pass off our simplistic models as 'the real deal'

Unless stated because we are aware of the exemplary standards shown here in Britmodeller.

We produce various models for test's, some better, or some worse than each other.

Our focus is on our product rather than the model, though that can vary with external contributions. We will seek to improve the quality of our model depictions in the near future.