USS Enterprise Bridge

Basosz

The original plan for this GB was a diorama from Indiana Jones where he's hanging outside the tank and his daddy is inside but that was way back when. Then some other projects got in the way and I figured that a 289 Cobra could do the trick. Lots of those been on TV or in movies. I might still do that, but I figured that I'd better get some other stuff out of the way first so this is what I finally came up with while waiting for paint for my Fw190 in the STGB.

Box shot:

P1130823.jpg

Insides:

P1130826.jpg

P1130827.jpg

What I had done pre-GB but way below 25% so eligible I believe:

P1130824.jpg

Result of yesterday's efforts. The platform to the captain's chair is dry fitted. Only the walls are glued

P1130828.jpg

Not the best fit for this kit. Had to do some creative and extensive sanding to get the walls to fit but it worked. Next is a bath and some primer to see what needs fixing.

Comments appreciated.

Greetz Basosz

Cool choice! Do you get figures with it as well, and how good is the likeness? It looks a good size, what is it, about a foot in diameter?

J.

Thanks.

There are indeed three figures with this kit; Kirk, Spock and Sulu. From pics of built-up kits I've seen, the likeness isn't stellar but at least gives an idea of who you're looking at. The size is indeed about 30 cm.