Information and Pic Request

seavixenxj494

Hey all ,

I know i may be asking alot here , but if anyone has any info / pics on the Myasishchev M-4 BISOn please can i have it ! im after pics of the airframe, u/c, flaps etc

Thanks in advance

Steve

My build of the Amodel 3MD is 'on hold' - but the build photos so far - plus a load of walkrounds wot I took at Monino are here.

You'll have to scroll down past the model photos to near the bottom.

Have fun !!

Ken

PS - There's a guy called Aleksander building the same Amodel on this Russian website - again you'll have to wade through lots of pages, but there are some 'real' photos there.

PPS - There are also some good walkrounds on this Russian website - here , here, here and here

They are mainly of the later 3MD variant - not the 'bomber' M4. I took a few pics of the M4 at Ryazan - they are here

Edited by Flankerman

If you enter Myasishchev into the Google search engine using Cyrillic script there are quite a few photos which a search using Latin script fails to find. You don't have a Cyrillic keyboard? Neither do I :-) . Look up Myasishchev in the Wikipedia and you will find the word written in Cyrillic. It's on the second line just before the closing bracket. Copy this (minus the final letter "a") and paste it into Google. Add "M-4" and you are ready to find a lot of Russian stuff.

Mike

Hey all ,

I know i may be asking alot here , but if anyone has any info / pics on the Myasishchev M-4 BISOn please can i have it ! im after pics of the airframe, u/c, flaps etc

Thanks in advance

Steve