CAPTION COMPETITION

WN: Galland kan keep his Staffel of Schpitfuers! Give me a Geschwader of.....

......... P-51s!

KT:[though bubble]: ( Dumkopf! I knew I should have gone to the allies!)

Edited by Paul J

Father Nowotny ;" Now concentrate this time Tank. This is very small; that one is far away"

"Kurt, dis a very poor design, I hope not too fly one of these one day, I will be shot down too easily, I dink it needs a longer nose, and big air scoopy thing on the side, and you need to name it after dor self. Then I will fly."

Wow, great response, so far.

I may or may not pick a winner before next Saturday as there is one that will be hard to beat and I just wish I had thought of it. Its brilliant and I must admit to having a right chuckle when I read it.

I'll see how it goes during the week.

Steve

Wow, great response, so far.

I may or may not pick a winner before next Saturday as there is one that will be hard to beat and I just wish I had thought of it. Its brilliant and I must admit to having a right chuckle when I read it. Its a classic. :)

I'll see how it goes during the week.

Steve

And here's one I made earlier.............................

Edited by jenko

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay in getting this done.

Anyhoo, on with the show. Well many thanks to those who took part and I must say there were some crackers. However, when the winning one was posted I knew straight away that it probably would not be bettered.

So, Jon P, take a bow, your a winner. I'll be in touch to see about a wee prize for you.

I hope you all like it.

Steve

judges001.jpg

Father Nowotny ;" Now concentrate this time Tank. This is very small; that one is far away"

Anyhoo, on with the show. Well many thanks to those who took part and I must say there were some crackers. However, when the winning one was posted I knew straight away that it probably would not be bettered.

So, Jon P, take a bow, your a winner. I'll be in touch to see about a wee prize for you.

I hope you all like it.

Steve

judges001.jpg

Like it . Its one of those that grow on you the more you immagine the implications of haveing a mind that would make this mistake.

Like it . Its one of those that grow on you the more you immagine the implications of haveing a mind that would make this mistake.

For those of you who don't know this is a line from one of the more well know scenes from Father Ted.

I hope you all like it.

Steve

judges001.jpg

Cheers Steve much appreciated and of course thanks to 'Father Ted' for the inspiration.

• 3 weeks later...

Option A:

Walter: "So then the IPMS judge hands me the bronze and says, 'Sorry, your drop tank mount is 1.5mm too far back!'"

Kurt: "Don't worry about a thing, Wally. Since you kept the engine fires quiet, I'll just re-draw the blueprints. We will put that drop tank mount exactly where you want it".

Option B:

"Kurt! What is wrong with my models? I must be the only person in the world who hasn't got their 1/48 Fw190 on Hyperscale!"

Option C:

Kurt: "And for the future Walter, I'm thinking about a long-nose version."

Walter: "Always with the big-nose jokes, isn't it Kurt? Well, words hurt my friend, words hurt."

• 2 weeks later...