Plastic injection 1/72: Mirage III & Mirage V

johnnyboy

Its actually a joint venture with High Plane models who are doing the Mirage IIIO and an IDF Nesher, which the reviewer neglected to mention. Model-craft had the High Planes staff with them at SMW and were showing off the test shots of the Mirages which looked rather tasty. It sounds like production has been approved and they mention the new kits should be out next month

• 1 month later...

Just got my High Planes boxed kit and they look nice. Lots of alternative parts supplied and I expect a Nesher can be built from this boxing as well. It also contains a canopy for a twin seater! :D

Edited by TrojanThunder

Must say those panel lines are extremely disappointing ! Considering both Hi-Planes and PJ reputation for quality products, I was expecting something better in this respect. A kit of this price deserves better surface detail, and other manufacturer easily provide this. Really a pity as the rest of the plastic looks very good with some lovely detail.

I will still buy one of course as I love the III-E, building this will make me decide if I'll buy more or not.