Su-22M4 KP 1/48

Arkady, Your style of paint work always reminds me of the center fold art work that used to come in a part work magazine published in the early 80's called "Warplane" This was 12 volume encyclopedia that had some very stunning art work in it that was very pleasing to the eye. The only thing missing is the annotations pointing to various parts of the aircraft! Very nicely done!

Thanks man!

Now I want one Su-22M4 but it is impossible to find!

Here you can buy M3, you have to add just small air intake on the tail to get M4:

http://exito.sklep.pl/pl/p/KP-MODELS-48031-148-Sukhoi-Su-1722-M3-Fitter-H/13803

Arkady,

Your model drove me crazy... :banghead: I was mental for one but the website which you posted is in a language impossible for me, sorry!

But after a week I finally got one from Eduard!!! :hobbyhorse:

1149_7388_n.jpg

I was unsure because I would like to build a M4 but after I checked on Eduard site I discovered that kit has parts to build any version!!! :wow:

So I clicked on "buy it now"... it wasnt cheap but finally I can rest in peace! :hanging:

Thanks for your help but please stop posting your models or my wife will kill me next time that I buy a new kit!

Edited by LT Motta

Arkady,

Your model drove me crazy... :banghead: I was mental for one but the website which you posted is in a language impossible for me, sorry!

But after a week I finally got one from Eduard!!! :hobbyhorse:

1149_7388_n.jpg

I was unsure because I would like to build a M4 but after I checked on Eduard site I discovered that kit has parts to build any version!!! :wow:

So I clicked on "buy it now"... it wasnt cheap but finally I can rest in peace! :hanging:

Thanks for your help but please stop posting your models or my wife will kill me next time that I buy a new kit!

Eduard's Fitter is even better because has resin parts, PE and great decal sheet. I am glad you find it!

Regarding your request:

...please stop posting your models or my wife will kill me next time that I buy a new kit!

I can't help you :winkgrin: .

• 2 weeks later...

That is a truly astonishing build. I tackled that kit about a year ago so I know what you had to deal with. I'm really impressed by the attention to details, I mean just all the riveting you have done, the perfect weathering.

You have skills!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Arcady72!

as my Fitter slowly but surely is ready for decals, may I ask you where you got the yellow stencils and warning stripes from? Are they in Polish on the real aircraft?

Thanks, Werner

Edited by exdraken

Hi Arcady72!

as my Fitter slowly but surely is ready for decals, may I ask you where you got the yellow stencils and warning stripes from? Are they in Polish on the real aircraft?

Thanks, Werner

Yellow stripes are from old decals and stencils from Eduard kit. On real aircraft they are in Polish but you are not able to see the difference on decals.

Brilliant model and one of the best I have seen for some time. Wish Trumpeter would tackle one of these machines in 1/32. I say Trump because they are the only company ever likely to.

Jaw dropping build!

Gary

• 2 years later...