Zvedza Boeing 747-8 on ebay

tomprobert

Well according to Wonderland Models, all their remaining kits are also unbagged with broken seals, so I guess that's just the way they come.

I imagine I'll end up getting the Revell kit too, when it comes out. Hopefully it'll have a more comprehensive set of decals, with window frames etc.

Andrew

Well according to Wonderland Models, all their remaining kits are also unbagged with broken seals, so I guess that's just the way they come.

I imagine I'll end up getting the Revell kit too, when it comes out. Hopefully it'll have a more comprehensive set of decals, with window frames etc.

Andrew

Like I said yesterday Ray is doing the BA and korean both cargo and pax and Ive got cargolux, air Canada and Lufthansa decals coming

All of the Zvezda 1:144 airliner kits I bought came sprues unbagged (except the clear sprue) in a shrink wrapped box. I cannot wait to get mine!

Oh, btw, Jennings, can you post additional information regarding the wing/fuselage fairing having some problems like you said? Thank you.

Cheers, Steven

All of the Zvezda 1:144 airliner kits I bought came sprues unbagged (except the clear sprue) in a shrink wrapped box. I cannot wait to get mine!

Actually, it reminds me of something: in Switzerland Tamiya kits are sold boxes unwrapped but all the kits I bought in Asia were shrink wrapped, maybe is it an importer thing?

I'm holding off for Revell's before I spend any money, having seen the pics of the Zvezda parts. I suspect Revell's will be an order of magnitude better.

I wonder why?! :wicked:

I wonder why?! :wicked:

Maybe is Jennings involved in the development of RoG's 747-8 kit? I really hope so, RoG would be silly not to rely on Jennings and his sizeable amount of Boeing datas.

:P

Cheers, Steven

Maybe is Jennings involved in the development of RoG's 747-8 kit? I really hope so, RoG would be silly not to rely on Jennings and his sizeable amount of Boeing datas.

:P

Cheers, Steven

My thinking / hoping as well!

Is the tail a similar size to the -400, Just trying to find a use for some decals I've got?

Antony

Hi Anthony, yes the tail (vertical stabilizer, rudder, rear fuselage) is identical to the -400, -400s decals should go without a problem on the -8.

Steven

No its not, its the same size. The dreamlifter and SP have a taller tail

And you claim to give them info?

think you need to read that again i said i gave help with the decals

the information i got from boeing shows me that

the hight of the tail is

b747-8 10.37m

b747-400 9.25m

so i would like it if you get your facts right first before you start throwing around accusations of me lieing

if they look the same when they are compared to each other then thats down the the revell or zvezda getting the wrong size information

OK, 747-4.

tail height, 19.4m

boeing

747-8

Tail height, 19.4m

boeing

well i got diffrent mesurments then what they give on there site

i dont like the fact that everytime i do or say some thing that you think is wrong by you that you always have to have a go

to me your not a nice person

and i am not just talking about this one but other posts i made comments on as well