GB Chat

AnonymousDFB1

I'm still keen to throw my hat in the ring having finished my Big Scale GB entry, but can you confirm that the end date is 30th of June rather than the 3rd as listed in the GB calendar?

Thanks!

Will

Yep its the 30th, or at least that is the date I am working towards. I'll check with Mish to be sure but it looks like the steampunk end date and ours have been reversed, feel free to get building in the mean time

Cheers

Graham

I have now checked with Mish and you are correct the Calendar was correct and the opener to this forum was incorrect so instead of just having under a month to go we have just over a DAY... Thats right chaps I dropped a Bo""ock and didn't spot the typo until Will pointed it out yesterday. Sorry to all of you building towards 30th june I will see about getting the threads moved to the relevant sections to continue all the good work that has been started.

Sorry again for the confusion, the builds that have been completed are excellent and those in progress have the potential also to be awesome.

Right, I have an XJ220 to glaze

Cheers

Graham

Edited by Graham77

Sorry again for the confusion, the builds that have been completed are excellent and those in progress have the potential also to be awesome.

Sorry, should've kept my big trap shut :( I'm afraid I'm out before even starting on this one. Ah well.

So it's over then? :(

I was working to the original deadline, hence I haven't finished my Invaders build - it only needs a few hours to complete it, but was leaving it until after my holiday. Good job I wrapped up my Phoenix build in time!

Well, it's been enjoyable! :)

Mike

Fraid so Mike I was looking forward to seeing how the invader ended up and I have a General Lee that hasn't left the box but somewhere along the line the date on the front of this got entered as 30th instead of 3rd, I didn't spot it and worked to 30th. I have spoken to Mish and the GB calendar is the authority foe this and has never changed from the 3rd so sadly we are finished. BTW watched the movie at the weekend and am really impressed with your Phoenix, not only did you build a model from a movie but exactly the way that they did it aswell. Thanks for taking part

Cheers

Graham

Fraid so Mike I was looking forward to seeing how the invader ended up and I have a General Lee that hasn't left the box but somewhere along the line the date on the front of this got entered as 30th instead of 3rd, I didn't spot it and worked to 30th. I have spoken to Mish and the GB calendar is the authority foe this and has never changed from the 3rd so sadly we are finished. BTW watched the movie at the weekend and am really impressed with your Phoenix, not only did you build a model from a movie but exactly the way that they did it aswell. Thanks for taking part

Cheers

Graham

Thank you Graham, I tried to capture the original as closely as possible :) The film is a real classic and always worth another look!

As noted in your new thread, great news about the extension to the GB :)

Now, as soon as I'm back home I'll get back to that UFO!

Cheers,

Mike

• 4 weeks later...