A-7D Corsair II

Dear All,

I didn’t expect that my debut on this forum will be so kindly accepted. Thank you very much for all remarks.

A 7 is my first model in 1:32 scale. Up to this time I’ve been working in 1:48 scale.

Marek propose me to show my other models.

If you won’t be bore with them, I will try to show something bit by bit.

Grzegorz.

There must be something in the water in Poland, cos every build I've seen from Polish modellers are fantastic, and this one is no exception!!! :worthy:

I agree, the standard of modelling and the great photography we see displayed from Poland is really impressive. I think it must be taught in schools or they have a College they can go to learn these skills:)

Seriously though there is a common style of painting and finishing that I have noticed on the models from our Polish contributors like Arkaldy72 (Artur O), Marek and now Grzegorz that really captures the fading and other variations in the tones, should we be calling it the "Polish School"?

Edited by Duncan B

Very impressive!

Want to build one of these myself in the future, how did the build go, was it free from trouble? (apart from the intake)

How did you manage the thin yellow tape on the cockpit?

Phil

I suspect that it is Tamiya tape just cut very thin... At least, that's what I'm thinking about doing with the canopy and windscreen of my 1/48th A-7D

I suspect that it is Tamiya tape just cut very thin... At least, that's what I'm thinking about doing with the canopy and windscreen of my 1/48th A-7D

What can I say little bit problems with engine intake matching [putty fixed it]. Canopy yellow tape painted with double masking. First one just for yellow and second [covering glass and tape] for basic colour.