BWIA West Indies Project

evinX

ok :)

Flaps are complicated things but there are plenty of pics floating about on the net to show how the flaps look when out for landiong or take-off

• 2 weeks later...

Right, getting on with all of the fuselages now, cant wait no more on the contrails 737-700, been waiting since november :( Joined all the fuselages and chopped up a 737-800, this one will need the most work. And recieved my welsh modesl dash 8-300!

100_1720.jpg

100_1725.jpg

100_1726.jpg

Measured my V1 BWIA 737-700 decals up against the chopped up 738 and they fit nicely with a extra half mm of decal to overlap/ move around which im happy with.

this will be an interesting - and colourful! - collection.

take your time tho'....dont be like me and get impatient to finish them

I have some built models that need rebuilding and repainting coz I was in a hurry to get them done....

one day....one day....:)

Yup been waiting many years for this build to come along :D ive done a few odd airlines which im really happy with, and have a 747-8 & 787 to play with after this is done then ill probably be out of modelling and back to my motor as she needs some attention now...like a respray :D

• 2 weeks later...

Got all the fuselages finished, still a few touches on the 737-700 to be done, removed underside antenas. 95% finished on the L1011 flapped wings! engines are in progress, also scanned my decals to test fitment before they go on, TWOSIX L1011 decals are 100% spot on! along with the 737-700 which i built to fit the V1 decals.

100_1761.jpg

100_1763.jpg

100_1768.jpg

Nice! seems like you were into them quite a bit? uk interior in a jspec?! tt or na? im na :D

NA JSpec manual, came with black interior, but managed to get a UK cream leather interior from a guy who was stripping his out to make a drag car !

Kids and Supra back seats aren't that compatible, so I moved to a Scooby Sti afterwards !

Are you in the Supra club ?

NA JSpec manual, came with black interior, but managed to get a UK cream leather interior from a guy who was stripping his out to make a drag car !

Kids and Supra back seats aren't that compatible, so I moved to a Scooby Sti afterwards !

Are you in the Supra club ?

Yup im part of the supra club :)

• 2 weeks later...

So ive been working on the smaller planes, ill be leaving the tristars till last. Have finished the A321 & 727-100, working on the 707, MD83 and 737-700. Waiting on V1 decals for the dash 8, and then on to the L1011's!

100_1776.jpg

100_1779.jpg

that would look interesting...a few exotic trees alonside the ramp....neat work so far, dont stop now